Bucks & Does Couples Golf Group
Bucks & Does is a fun mixed couples tournament typically held on the last Thursday of each month at the Pacific Grove Golf Links.
- Play Day Check in time is no later than 7:30 (for a shotgun 8:00 start)
- Sweeps are $3 per person; exact change is appreciated
- Players get together at the club house for lunch and awards after play
- Click Here to register for the next play date or to add your name(s) to the club mailing list. Important: Please register no later than noon, Monday of the play day week.
|Sheila Bilich||Jerry Robertson|
More Information about our club:
- Singles can apply to play; the captain will make every effort to match single Does with Single Bucks.
- You do not have to be a member of a Pacific Grove Golf Club to play, but you should know your GHIN handicap. If you don’t have a handicap, one will be assigned to you based on an assessment of your typical score and experience.
- Club members are encouraged to sign up to serve as Play Day Tournament Chairs one month during the year.
- The club hosts an annual potluck party at a member’s home.
- Group Information and a Sign-up sheet are also available in a binder in the Club House hallway.